The preparation areas that complement the painting facilities to improve and speed up the refinishing work
The secret of a perfect paint job very often lies in making the paint itself.
If this preparation is substandard, it will be impossible to achieve a consistent finish even with the best top coat.
The PROF-X preparation areas (1, 2 or more places) have been designed to complement the painting systems and have been built with a two-pronged objective: to improve and speed up your preparers’ finishing work in full comfort and with the highest technological standards.
PROF-X are modular, multifunctional workstations specifically designed for surface preparation before painting.
The main operations that are carried out in these preparation bays are:
PROF-X preparation zones are increasingly popular due to their flexibility and expansion possibilities.
At USI Italia, we have been able to engineer more than 70 standard combinations: from the simplest to the most complex; “dressing” the systems to suit the specific needs of the customers.
Here are some of the features and options available with the PROF-X mount:
1. ASPIRATION FLOW: can take place in different modes:
2. TYPE OF WORK PROCESS: can be carried out in different ways:
3. FAN GROUP can be configured in different types:
4. WORKING COMFORT: each zone can be enhanced by means of:
5. PROCESS CONTROL Depending on the type of work and control required, control panels can be:
6. ENERGY EFFICIENCY TYPE can be achieved through:
The innovative PROF-X preparation zones can be equipped with a range of useful complementary accessories that can be easily attached, such as:
Call our offices or contact our consultants to receive the solution you have been waiting for.
"*" indicates required fields